Thursday, September 15, 2011

Important Tips to Write Good Blogs

Here is a bookmarking site that allows you to add url bookmarks. The database can be searched and accessed by everyone. It has lots of raw material for a budding SEO freak or traffic generator. There is nothing to download. It is a ready to go site where you just upload URLS.

Write for a blog

The way I found it was through Yahoo Link Explorer. This is Yahoo's tool for exploring back links. Using that tool showed me to a link from a site I was previously ignorant of. It led me to the website I'm speaking of, URL Organizer.

Registering is easy. You go through the regular process of picking a username and password, give them and email, and you're done. After that, enter a URL that you want to bookmark.

Write blog
I found that my site on URL Organizer was tagged with “locator”. The person who tagged me obviously found my site somewhat interesting. They've done the same thing with hundreds of other sites.

Why would you care about that? There are two reasons. In the first place, my back linked website is very low traffic, and not well developed However, it has a Google Page Rank of 1, even though I haven't worked it much. I think that it's got juice from some good sites, and I think URL Organizer is one of them.

Secondly, you can link to your own sites through this website. You can also use it to back link to other people's sites as well. It's a simple to use, free source of link juice. I'm not advising that you abuse it, but you should make use of the opportunity. It’s a Google Page Rank 5 page, and that can’t hurt.

These are the steps:
-Visit the site;
-Register;
-Add a bookmark;
-Enter your URL;
-Enter a title;
-Enter a description of the site;
-Enter some tags;
-Select "Public" in the privacy tab;
-Fill in the Captcha box;
-Submit your link.

Here's another trick - search "all bookmarks" for your subject. That should give you ideas for tags that might be useful for you. It can also give you ideas about other sites that might be competitors or complimentary to you.

So, check it out. It’s free, it’s low hassle and I think that it works. Bookmark your own sites, and while you’re there why don’t you throw a book mark to a friend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment